yes hello.. this is the new me. Zero self control with sweets in particular. All sources indicate that from this point onwards I will gain 1 lb. per week with baby taking up 0.5 lbs of that. However if I continue to eat daily a large snickers bar or some other terribly gross refined sugary thing, I anticipate that I shall break all kinds of weight gain ratios/averages/records... :-(
Now that we have that humiliating confession out of the way, we can commence with the celebrations. 7 weeks to go!!!! A fabulous and inspiring thought.
So far week 33 has been defined by what seems to me to be rather significant growth. Very suddenly I can feel kicks and pressure on my ribs and pelvic bones, often at the same time which indicates that he is at least that long, probably much longer stretched out! Also I feel the skin on my stomach stretching to a slightly uncomfortable extent which makes me a bit concerned about stretch marks still to potentially come.
I had a OB appointment last week and the only defining piece of information obtained at that appointment was when the doctor said "the baby will double in size from now until he is born". That threw me back as I couldn't imagine my stomach expanding to double its current size but I guess like most things in pregnancy, only time will tell.
heavy duty..

1 comment:
Liebste Tinee,
heavy duty - don't worry too much ! I'm sure you get your normal weight back pretty soon after birth.
Uli's birth weight was 3.440 g and he was 2 days earlier ( expected date : 01. April 1979 )
Watch your belly - if it turns down - time is right.
Every morning a think of you and pray for your health. Just try to think positive, it's our female strength that counts ! Ich habe Dich sehr lieb !
Ma
Post a Comment