Being 7.5 months pregnant + eating a big meal = increased back pain, difficulty breathing and general feelings of misery.
Logical deduction and Note to self: Stop eating so much.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What!? What is this nonsense!? I once ate a whole pizza, three hamburgers, two tacos, 4 fried eggs, 2 ice creams, 4 lobsters, a chicken, 3 muffins, a turkey, and four pounds of lettuce. And then I ran 5 miles. Come on, baby schmayby. Pah!
Waka waka, just kidding! Good luck with the final countdown! Keep blogging, keep eating, keep it real. Or something. Cut me some slack, I'm not pregnant!
1 comment:
What!? What is this nonsense!? I once ate a whole pizza, three hamburgers, two tacos, 4 fried eggs, 2 ice creams, 4 lobsters, a chicken, 3 muffins, a turkey, and four pounds of lettuce. And then I ran 5 miles. Come on, baby schmayby. Pah!
Waka waka, just kidding! Good luck with the final countdown! Keep blogging, keep eating, keep it real. Or something. Cut me some slack, I'm not pregnant!
Love the blog-
Hi Uli! Viel glueck~
Post a Comment