I am definitely feeling pouchy and fat. As my formerly loosest fitting pair of jeans now fit rather uncomfortably, I have been relegated to buying stretchable clothing and frankly am grateful for the relief of no buttons!
This weekend Tom and Annabel visited us from London. It was so wonderful to see them, explore New York and have stimulating intelligent conversation just like the days of yore when we lived in Islington. Good friends are hard to come by, and U and I are blessed to have ones as nice as T & A.
Now that the excitement of having visitors is over, I can refocus on being pregno and taking care of myself. One thing new Ive noticed is that I seem to experience a hunger pain or point where I feel so hungry that it makes me feel physically ill. Its really odd because its almost like there's a hunger line/threshold. Before hitting the line, I am absolutely fine. But the minute that line is hit and and my body realizes it needs food, it goes into sort of panic mode and I suddenly feel like nauseous and awful and my mood can change within seconds from jolly to murderous. Scary eh?
Almost through with the 1st trimester! That means Im nearly 1/3 of the way through the whole pregnancy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment