Tomorrow I am 12 weeks or 3 months pregno! Exciting no? Uli and I have been watching videos about baby milestones (eg: lifting head, tracking objects, rolling over, eating solids, etc), and I thought I'd list some of my own recent "milestones" although they can hardly be considered impressive when compared to a child's development. Nevertheless, here we go:
April/May Milestones
1) Managed to convince the boss to give me an early review and landed myself a mini-promotion!
2) Decided officially, after years of unconsciously avoiding the issue, that I will formally (and voluntarily) take U's last name, or more like add it on as an appendage
3) Quite nearly threw up from the smell of cooking hamburgers - my first real and physical bout of nausea from being pregno. Did not end of throwing anything up but definitely ran to the bathroom a few times poised over toilet.. nice eh?
4) Talked to my good friend Monica about pregnancy, delivery and childcare. Monica has a beautiful little girl and it was wonderful to get some practical advice from someone who's been through it.
5) Had a first real "parenting philosophy" discussion with U (eg: we intend to send the little one off to granny's regularly to help it and us develop and learn the importance of "independence") :-)
09 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment