I got a lovely message from my good friend Myoung about the blog and in my message to her by return, I think I explained pretty accurately, some of the feelings Ive been having about being pregnant. Thought I'd share it here as well:
MJ, thanks for the sweet note. Im sorry I missed you as I was on one my now frequent trips to the ladies room heehee.. :-)
So glad you enjoyed the blog. I have done blogs here and there, mainly to keep in touch with friends, but this experience seems a worthwhile thing to document and I think it may be potentially useful to wave around when the baby becomes a teenager so I have proof of all the "pains" I suffered to bear him/her. hahahah.
Im really enjoying being pregnant. Ive been lucky and have not suffered much in terms of physical effects yet, so I suppose it helps with my positive outlook. Mainly though, I find it amazing to witness first hand, the development of a human being from the very beginning. I am surprised that there are many things about development that medical science does not yet understand. For example, we dont know how/where the amniotic fluid comes from or how its created. Uli seems to think that the amniotic fluid, sac, umbilical chord and everything else is developed by the baby itself - which I find absolutely fascinating if it were true. It really is a "miracle" to be linked so physically and mentally closely with the creation and development of a human being .. your own child at that!
And yes I realize I sound like a hippy or at least a big nerd. :-)
Ill try to update regularly. Just took some new pictures of my belly which should be up soonish so watch this space!
lots of love
xxxx C
22 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment