20 November 2009

Shame and videos

Yes I do feel ashamed. But I will unabashedly blame my failure to post on a nearly 3 month long writers block and a merciless full time work/baby schedule. Evidence of the writers block can be see in my very very clever title for this entry. Honestly, I racked my brain for nearly an hour for that title..

Thanks to those who have gently poked and asked for updates. Your prompting has at least allowed me to abandon some initial thoughts of saying adios. I hope to make it up to our faithful readers and friends (all 5 of you :-)) with not one, but THREE little video clips.

This first one is my favorite. It was taken about 2 weeks ago when Kai decided to take his very very first steps and miraculously, Uli saw what was about to happen, grabbed his iphone and caught it all on video!


This next one was taken the next day at Central Park. Practice makes perfect!



Finally, as some of you may know, I speak exclusively in Chinese with Kai - in hopes that he may pick up his mother's tongue (harhar). In this video I am saying "Kai, where is the book? Please give Mama the book".


Cannot believe he will be turning 1 next Wednesday...!

3 comments:

Monica and Steve said...

Yay! Happy almost 1st birthday Kai! You're growing beautifully :)

karobug said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, KAI!!! You're right on time for the walking milestone! :)

Jodi said...

Oh.my.goodness. He is so cute!

Count me in as a lurker who wants to see this blog continue. :)