08 September 2011

Things Kai Says

That's no little baby! That's a walking, talking, semi-independent, preschooler who is over 3 feet tall and weighs a ton!

Greetings after a busy 1 year 9 months. Life has been good to us and above all, Kai is a happy, active, inquisitive, rather mischievous little boy who is recently cracking us up with the things he says.

So as my peace offering for being a horrific blogger, here are some snippets from some of our recent conversations with KBB.

**********************************************

Kai: Mama, I'm hungry.
Me: What do you want to eat hunny? Do you want some eggs?
Kai: *thinks* No thanks, I want Sugar.

**********************************************

Me: Good Morning Kai Kai, did you sleep well?
Kai: Mama, my eye hurts
Me: Why? what happened?
Kai: I ate too much food.

**********************************************

Undoubtedly, there will be more to come. Exploiting my son for material to continue this blog - score!

No comments: